The Small Business Incubator (SBI) Program offered by the Seneca Nation of Indians Center for Business Growth provides one-on-one counseling for Seneca entrepreneurs, financial literacy and credit classes for all Senecas at no cost.
The SBI is a one-stop business resource offering assistance, support, training and educational services to community members interested in starting a business. Their goal is “to provide updated information and best practices used in successful business ventures with the unique requirements directly related to conducting business both on and off territory”.
The SBI is trained and certified to facilitate accredited Native American-centric business curriculum and offers many services and resources such as:
- Financial Management and Planning
- CPA Consultant Services
- Accounting Software Training
- Market Research and Development
- Business Advisory Services
- Credit Counseling
- Native Business Network Contacts
- Legal Document Creation and Review
- Business Legal Consultants Services
- And many other resources…
Contact the SBI by phone at (716) 532-4900 ext. 5139 or 5057.
- William Seneca Building located at 12837 Route 438 in Irving, NY.
- Seneca Allegany Administrative Building (SAAB) located at 90 Ohi:yo Way in Salamanca, NY in room #232. SBI available every 2nd week of each month from Monday-Friday. Schedule other times by appointment.