LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Develop a Business Plan
3. Go to the Loan Application page for the loan product of your choice to download our application materials.
4. Complete, sign and notarize the loan application (Co-applicants must complete Appendix A).
5. Collect all the necessary documentation as described on the Checklist provided with the application
6. Submit all your application materials and documentation to the SNIEDC Office.
7. Your application and documentation will go to the SNIEDC Loan Committee for review and to determine your interest rate.
8. The Loan Committee will recommend approval, denial, or request more information to the Board of Directors. The SNIEDC Board of Directors will make the final determination.